The Future of Infrastructure Group (FIG) brings together industry leaders in the sector to provide a positive, and coherent voice to help governments across Canada deliver the best value from infrastructure investments. To make the most out of Canada’s planned investments, this group discusses and shares their expertise on best approaches to prioritizing, planning, purchasing, constructing, maintaining, and operating infrastructure.
This membership-based group focuses on solution-based advocacy, highlighting best practices, and regular open dialogue with government. This aims to raise standards across Canada by working together with government, to develop policies and initiatives that promote innovation, deliver for local communities, and improve overall performance in the sector.
- Chair – Olivia MacAngus (PwC)
- Vice Chair – Angela Clayton (Plenary Group)
- Vice Chair – Steve Dyck (SNC Lavalin)
- Special Advisor – Martin Stickland (Evolve Infrastructure)
- Secretariat – John Allen (Global Public Affairs)